2010年9月7日星期二

4
















I am working on design supporting structure of the park now. At beginning, I tried to work directly on site model, but find it was too complicated to start with. I turned to design some prototypic structures. and will text them on the site today or tomorrow.


i am also working on making my story( if in night, one wants to become a traveler), i spend my pre-sleep time on imaging what i will put in my backpack to go to a field yesterday night, and the first word came into my mind is panties,,,

a: why one backpack?
b: one doesn't want to bring to many things 
a: why one brings a bag? 
b: the idea that there is one bag of comfort and guarantee make one feels better... especially when one doesn't know where one is going.
a: what guarantee one needs?
b: food? 
a: food is everywhere.
...
a: why one wants to travel?
b: to leave where one is now.
a: what about not bring anything? 
...

so now, i started to think about if one goes into the park with nothing, what the park should/ could provide one. 

没有评论:

发表评论